Jan 6, 2012

Book of Prophecies by Cesar

Just by the title you can pretty much guess this is a book of prophecies. So, if you enjoy reading about the possibilities of the future and trying to decode mystical prophecies this is a book for you. I have to admit I didn't give it the required time but I did enjoy it.

In the beginning of the book the writer explains how he comes to these prophecies in a very intersting prologue. The rest of the book has 13 chapters, each one of them has 13 verses with cryptic scripts. Yes, it's a lot cryptic but that's the fun of it.

I guess this book comes out at the perfect time, being 2012 and all. So if you are up for the challenge this is a book that can make your mind work overtime.


★★★☆☆

1 comment:

  1. Verses? Scripts? Don't think this is the book for me but it's really cool you gave it a try!

    ReplyDelete